AE’s reuse related services
- WWTF tertiary treatment processes design and permitting
- Reuse water storage modeling
- High service pump station design
- Distribution system design
- Permitting interconnection between reuse and potable water systems
AE staff managed a project for a municipal client that consisted of designing a reuse system that would accept effluent from a nearby WWTF and ground water from a Lower Floridan Aquifer well (a low quality water source). The heart of the project consisted in designing a reuse storage system optimized to connect as many reuse customers as possible while utilizing two different water sources of varying quality and flow. The result of the design allowed the utility to connect more reuse customers than the WWTF effluent quantity could sustain year round.