AE’s water related services
- Water production facility design and permitting
- Water system master planning
- Water main design and permitting
- Groundwater well design
- System storage H2S removal
- High service pumping
- Elevated water storage
- Instrumentation and controls
- Distribution system pressure zone analysis
- Road widening water main relocations
- AE staff has designed, permitted, and administered construction of more than four municipal water treatment plants, ranging in capacity from 0.5 to 1.25 MGD max day flow. Plant design components included groundwater wells, forced draft aeration for H2S removal, water softening, water storage, disinfection, high service pumping, elevated storage hydraulic analysis, controls and instrumentation.
- Engineer of record in numerous water distribution system projects consisting of new water mains, water main relocation, and establishing distribution system pressure zones.
- AE staff prepared the Polk Commerce Centre Utility Master Plan for the City of Auburndale (2013).